Politicas de privacidad
Last updated: August 2011
The Policy is current as of the "last updated" date set forth above. We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time, so be sure to check back periodically. If the changes we make to our Policy are significant, we will notify you on this webpage that this Policy has been revised.
- the information we collect, how we do so and the purposes of our collection
- how we use and with whom we share such information
- how you can access and update such information
- the choices you can make about how we collect, use and share your information
- how we protect the information we store about you
By using our Wamblu Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy, which is incorporated by
reference into Wamblu's Terms of Service .
1. Information we collect
1.1. Payment Related Information
If you purchase in-game virtual currency or goods from Wamblu, we will collect the billing and financial information necessary to process your charges. This personal information, such as a first and last name, valid e-mail address or credit card billing data, may be necessary to purchase virtual currency, virtual items, enter a promotion or sweepstakes, or otherwise transact business with us. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Wamblu Services' features. Please note that purchases of Facebook Credits are subject to Facebook policies.
1.2. Information we collect automatically
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, we automatically send and receive information to and from your device which we use to automatically update (new features, bug fixes, etc.) our products and services that you may use or to understand how you use our Wamblu Services.
When you access our websites or play our games, we collect certain technical information in order to analyze the usage of our sites and services which allows us to improve the service, provide a more personalized experience and manage advertising. We and service providers acting on our behalf, such as Google Analytics, use server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information, including cookies, IP addresses, browser types, browser language, referring and exit pages, and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, game state and the date and time of activity on our websites or games, and other similar information. In some cases, we will associate this information with your user ID number for our internal use.
Like many websites, we also use "cookies," and other automated tools to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Wamblu Services. Though such information will typically be used in an aggregated way to improve our products and services, some information may be used to personalize your experience, or to offer you products and services specifically based on your preferences and usage. See the section below entitled "Cookies" for more information.
In addition, our servers automatically recognize your computer's IP address and other technical information about your Web browser and domain name. See the section below entitled "IP Address Information" for more information.
1.3. IP Address Information
Each time you use one of our Wamblu Services on a social networking site or when you connect to a social networking site through one of our Wamblu Services, our Web server automatically recognizes your IP address, as well as other technical information about your Web browser and domain name. In addition, our servers may look up the IP address and other information about your computer or handheld device so that Wamblu can: display specific or localized content and advertisements that may interest you based on the geographic location of your computer or handheld device, to enable certain features of the Wamblu Service, or to display the appropriate monetary currency. We do not combine your IP address with personally identifiable information about you.
1.4. Information we collect from your use of a social networking site
For example, Wamblu may access and store some or all of the following information, as allowed by you, the social networking site as Facebook and your preferences:
- your first and last name
- your profile picture or its URL
- your user ID number, which is linked to publically available information such as name and profile photo
- the user ID numbers for your friends that are also connected to our game(s)
- the login e-mail you provided to that SNS when you registered
- your physical location and that of your access devices
- your gender
- your birthday
This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, your age, your e-mail address, the location of your computer or handheld device,
your profile picture, gender, and the pictures and names of your social networking site "friends", as well as other basic information
regarding your social networking site "friends" that may be provided by the social networking site to Wamblu. You may choose not to
allow your social networking site to provide us with certain information about you, but then you might not be able to play our Wamblu Services or
take advantage of many of our Wamblu Services' features.
1.5. Error Reporting and Customer Support
From time to time, you may encounter an error while playing a Wamblu Service. If so, you may receive a request from Wamblu asking if you'd like to send an error report to Wamblu. If you don't wish to send a report, click "Cancel". If you are willing to send the report, then the report will contain your email address, as well as information that does not identify you such as the version of the Wamblu software and operating system you are using and a console log.
When you ask for assistance from our Customer Support team, we will collect and store the contact information you provide (generally your name and e-mail address), information about your game play or activity on the Service, and your user ID number. We will also store the correspondence and any information contained within.
A cookie is a small text file recorded on your hard drive that identifies you as a unique user and contains certain information about your online activities.
Wamblu sends "cookies" to your computer when you use one of our Wamblu Services. The information we collect from cookies is used to identify you when you log in to play one of our Wamblu Services from your social networking site profile, to improve the quality of our service and to make our Wamblu Services more fun and easier to use. Third party advertisers may also send cookies to your computer and collect information from cookies (see the Third Party Advertising Companies section below).
1.7. Mobile and SMS
We receive and store the information you provide, including your telephone number, when you sign up to have SMS notifications sent directly to your mobile phone. These messages notify you of promotion or of in-game activity.
We may collect or receive information from other sources including other Wamblu users who choose to upload their email contacts, and third party information providers. This information will be used to supplement your profile - primarily to help you and your friends connect. It will be combined with other information we collect.
Our Wamblu Services may contain links to other websites and content offered by other websites, including the social networking site through which you accessed our Wamblu Services. These other sites maintain their own policies regarding cookies and the collection and use of personal information. It is up to you to review those policies yourself.
2. How we use your information
Wamblu may use the information we collect about you for any of the following purposes:
- to better understand how users access and use our products and services, including our Wamblu Services and advertising, on an aggregated and individualized basis, for the purposes of improving our products and services, and to respond to customer desires and preferences.
- to improve our Wamblu Services by providing personalized experiences and recommendations, language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers' usage of our products and services.
- to track purchases and usage as necessary for the purpose of our making royalty or other payments to third parties. However, your personally identifiable information will not be transferred to such third parties unless you have been notified in advance and given an opportunity to opt out or cancel.
- to provide our Wamblu Services to you, to bill you for virtual currency, virtual items and/or other products or services you purchase from Wamblu, to collect and remit applicable taxes, to communicate with you concerning your account, and for other customer service, authorization, account history and billing purposes. This may include credit card authorization and verification for purchases made from Wamblu, location verification for products and services which may have limited geographical access, and the like.
- to offer you content, services, games or other products and services.
- to ask you to participate in surveys about products and services.
- to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, and targeted advertising.
- to provide our Wamblu Services to you, to communicate with you concerning your account, and for other customer service, authorization, and account history. This may include location verification for Wamblu Services which may have limited geographical access, and the like.
- to improve our Wamblu Services by providing language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers' usage of our Wamblu Services.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party, but we may disclose information about you to third parties acting on our
behalf or who are our subsidiaries or affiliates. These third parties may assist Wamblu with processing payments, marketing, resolving service
problems, and correcting errors related to the execution of its Wamblu Services. However, we do not give these third parties (other than our
subsidiaries and affiliates) an independent right to share or use your personal information.
One important use of your information is communication. If you have provided your e-mail address to Wamblu, we'll use it to respond to customer support inquiries, and keep you informed of your in-game activity, including comments from friends, notifications about in-game status such as well as notifications of gift and neighbor requests. We may also send promotional e-mail messages and promotional SMS messages directly or in partnership with parties other than Wamblu.
3. Sharing of Your Information
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as compatible with the purposes described above, and when we have your permission or as described in this section.
- Third Party service providers: We will provide your information to third party companies or/and individuals to perform services on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service and to assist us in our marketing efforts. We direct all such third party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed to them and to not use your information for any purpose other than to provide services on Wamblu's behalf.
- Friends and other players: In some Wamblu games other players will be able to see your game name or pseudonym and a game profile. Your game profile may include your profile photo. Access to this information may allow others to view the public information associated with your related social networking service account.
- Advertising: We do not actively share personal information with third party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes unless you give us your consent. If we wish to share in this fashion, we will ask for your consent. Advertisers, however, may obtain public information about you from your profile or other public sources. We may use and share with third parties certain technical information (including IP addresses) or aggregated information to show general demographic and preference information among Wamblu users. We may also allow advertisers to collect technical or aggregated information, which they may share with us, with tracking technologies like cookies and web beacons. The information collected may be used to offer you targeted ad-selection and delivery in order to personalize your user experience by ensuring that advertisements for products and services you see will appeal to you, a practice known as behavioral advertising, and to undertake web analytics (i.e. to analyze traffic and other end user activity to improve your experience).
4. How to access and/or update your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect and store is reliable, accurate, complete and current. You may
also have the right (subject to certain exceptions) to be given a copy of any "personal data" which we as a data controller hold
concerning you and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data that is stored by us to be corrected and/or erased. You may exercise any such
rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need you to provide us with sufficient information to establish your identity and to verify
your access request and also to assist us in dealing with your request. Requests will be processed as soon as possible.
Please note, however, that we do not have control over the personal information you provide to your social networking site. You will need to contact them directly or log into your social networking site account to access or modify the personal information you provide to them.
- control what your friends can share about you when using applications and websites
- block and remove specific applications from accessing your information and contacting you
- ignore application invitations from specific friends
- control who can see your activity in the "Friends' Recent Activity," "Friends' Applications" and "Friends' Games" sections of the Facebook Applications and Games Dashboards.
Once Wamblu receives your information from an social networking site, that information is stored and used by Wamblu in accordance with this
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide personal information to Wamblu (directly or by allowing your social networking site to do so on your behalf), but that may prevent you from being able to play or to take advantage of specific features of our Wamblu Services.
If you no longer want Wamblu to make active use of your information, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com. Place "Delete My Account" in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address and user ID number for the social networking site from which you access our games (if applicable) in the body of the e-mail. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days. Please note that certain records, for example those pertaining to payments or customer service matters, will be retained for legal and accounting purposes. If you have sent or posted content on the service, we may not be able to delete it.
If you wish to review or change the information Wamblu has about you, e-mail us at the address provided herein.
5. Security of your information
We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure,
alteration and destruction.
If Wamblu collects your credit card information, Wamblu will not reveal or store more than the last four digits of your credit card number when you enter into a financial transaction with us through one of our Wamblu Services. Of course, we will transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company for processing.
We work to protect the security of your financial information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts financial information you provide to Wamblu through our Wamblu Services such as payment card data.
Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time.
Any information we collect will be securely processed, stored and archived in databases and backups that could reside in Spain.
6. Contact us
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our products or services or would like to make a complaint having to do with a privacy matter,
please send a written request as follows:
Please send a written request to:
Mobile Marketing System SL
Arcadi Garcia Sanz Avenue, 19th